Competitive Salary + Bonus + M/Vehicle
Our company has been operating as a business for almost 90 years and is one the largest John Deere agricultural equipment dealership in Western Australia.
Our business is a reliable source of quality new and used equipment and is mainly tailored to meet the machinery needs of broad acre farmers. Our main franchise is John Deere while other franchises complement our machinery base and service ability.
Success will rely on your ability to build a high performing team to drive top line revenue through sales, after sales and customer satisfaction. You will accountable for the development of business relationships and the creation of value for all stakeholders.
- Executes the business plan and achieves financial performance, including sales, budgets and cost control, according to established goals for the branch.
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers and resolves any elevated customer issues
- Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments at the store location which include leading regular department management staff meetings and all employee meetings
- Communicates with the Branch Manager to implement best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organisation
- Supports corporate Managers in implementing changes in any department within the location
- Ensures the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the facility and property for the location
- Represent the company for the sale of machinery to key customers as needed
- Work closely with HR in the development and coaching, evaluation, and effectiveness of the management team and other employees within the branch
- Work closely with HSE to maintain health and safety standards for the branch
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role highly desirable, but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business or equivalent preferred
- Familiar with the Ag equipment industry, John Deere and competitive products
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Proven managerial ability in the areas of financial management, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations
- Solid analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and inter-personal people skills and process driven mentality
Interested persons with the skills and experience for this role and the desire to join a premier agribusiness group are invited to apply via our website to Gabi Duguid, HR Manager, TEL 0472 838 819.