AFGRI Equipment Ltd Pty is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years. The company is one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia with 14 branches. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment and vehicles.
Based out of our Dalwallinu Branch, the Admin Clerk is responsible for processing all New and Used Wholegood equipment deals, making factory claims, providing a high degree of support to Sales staff and Management by ensuring all customer orders are followed up and Sales Staff and Management are informed at all times.
- Ensure that all sales staff across multiple locations are provided with the correct documentation
- Assist in ordering stock units for all wholegoods
- Maintain stock records in all company systems
- Monitor and record all stock movements
- Maintain filing and records of wholegoods deals
- Maintain delivery schedule
- Ensure timely payment of all wholegood invoices as per delivery advices
- Close all wholegoods deals for assigned locations
- Recording all manufacturer retail notices,
- Register warranties & powerguard protection for John Deere equipment
- Reconcile manufacturer systems to AFGRI systems
- Report sales to John Deere and claim marketing programs
- Managing all PPSR areas for all sold and pending equipment.
- Follow up outstanding paperwork as requested by head office
- Perform other duties and other tasks as requested by management from time to time
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Computer literate with demonstrable intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge of Ag equipment industry preferred
- Knowledge of John Deere sales applications preferred
- Basic understanding of order fulfilment processes.
- Prior experience in AG equipment industry or the motor vehicle industry preferable
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and where everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
If you have any questions, please contact Gabi Duguid HR Manager on TEL 0472 838 819.