AFGRI Equipment is a progressive and dynamic company with employees that are passionate about customer service, reliability and supporting the local communities.
We are expanding our business with the John Deere Construction and Forestry franchise in Western Australia.
AFGRI Equipment is part of a select group of John Deere dealers worldwide that has been granted to the rights to sell and support John Deere Construction and Forestry equipment in addition to the traditional Agricultural and Turf product lines.
In order to meet the demand of our future construction/forestry customers we are seeking experienced Construction and Forestry Service Technicians to join our growing company. Positions are available for numerous locations to support our main office in Perth. You are invited to put your preference in your application.
- Attractive renumeration package including a monthly bonus is offered
- Field service vehicles where applicable
- Mobile phones and laptop service advisor for diagnostics
- Career development and internal promotion opportunities
- John Deere University courses to keep up with new technologies
- Internal training and much more
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul heavy machinery and vehicles, such as graders, dozers, loaders and forestry equipment
- Keep abreast of GPS technologies
- Diagnostics and DTAC solutions will be part of your duties
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring
- Accurate record keeping of repair orders
- Prepare inspection reports and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Be prepared to train an apprentice
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications
- Working knowledge of CAN BUS and GPS systems preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Expert knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems
- Ability to use computer software like Service Advisor and other electronic diagnostic tools
- Be willing to work in a field service environment which will include travel when required
- Ability to operate and test construction equipment
If you have any questions, please call Gabi Duguid, HR Officer TEL 0472 838 819, otherwise apply via Seek or email your CV to email@example.com