AFGRI Equipment is a progressive and dynamic company with employees that are passionate about customer service, reliability and supporting the local communities and farmers. In 2015 we were 3 branches, today we are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in WA with 14 branches. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Promotes and sells parts to meet customer needs
- Builds on existing customer base and develops business relations with new customers
- Selling small ag (equipment which is not market share) to customers within area of responsibility
- Propose solutions to customers and upsell machinery and parts
- Book customers for service packages following sale of ag machinery
- Parts interpretation and analysing diagrams to ensure customer receives correct parts
- Timely order of parts and contact with customer to supply parts within deadlines
- Manages all seasonal merchandise purchasing, selling and promotions
- Attend shows and demo days to promote small ag
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains knowledge of financing options to assist with the purchase of new and used goods
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays in branch showroom
- Participates in stock takes
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
Please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Officer, TEL 0472 838 819 if you have any questions, otherwise apply now.