Our company, AFGRI Equipment, has expanded and is one of the largest John Deere agricultural equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of customers. Our main product line is John Deere, but we also supply other farming, golf and turf equipment.
You will be a valued contributor to our branch, bringing experience gained from previous sales and parts interpreting roles. We offer a dynamic and flexible team environment with great financial incentives and a clear pathway to ongoing career opportunities.
- Parts interpreting using parts diagrams and systems
- Interpreting diagrams and parts for customers
- Promotes and sells parts and/or services to meet customer needs
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required
- Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations
- Assists in keeping parts department clean and orderly
- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to walk-in customers
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Has a retail-selling emphasis (understands task-oriented questions to ask, validates customer requirements, proposes solution)
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays
- Places orders to accurately stock regular and seasonal merchandise for the showroom
- Creates and executes showroom marketing plans that cover whole goods, parts and service with showroom displays and video display content
- Utilizes data to forecast orders of product for placement in showroom
- Manages all seasonal merchandise purchasing, selling and discounting in the showroom and through e-business
- Assists with advertising to ensure it is customized and tailored to customer segmentation and set promotions
- Customer service – offering solutions and in-store experiences to all customers that walk into the store
- Stock Control– Places orders for our customers and interpret parts requirements
- Product Knowledge – providing expert advice on our small ag and turf equipment
- Sales – Promote and sells parts and or services to meet customers needs.
If you have any questions, please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager, TEL 0472 838 819 otherwise apply via Seek.