AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
This includes a wide range of duties:
- Do general cleaning and upkeep of buildings and properties.
- Able to carry out general repairs, including carpentry, plumbing and decorating.
- Detailing of machines for delivery.
- Maintenance of the yard, including mowing, flower beds and weeding.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of all external hard areas.
- Take deliveries of post, stores, materials and other goods as required.
- Responsible for completing timecards.
- Be responsible for the care and use of all tools and equipment and return after use.
- Performs related work as requested by the Manager
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a escort driver would be desired but not essential
- Clean driving licence required
- Forklift licence preferred
- Experience in site maintenance required
- Knowledge of the use and storage of chemicals used in detailing work
Please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager if you have any questions on Tel 0472 838 819.