AFGRI Equipment is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
- Do general cleaning and upkeep of buildings and properties.
- Able to carry out general repairs, including carpentry, plumbing and decorating.
- Paint touch up on equipment and machinery as required.
- Detailing of machines for delivery.
- Maintenance of the yard, including mowing, flower beds and weeding.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of all external hard areas.
- Take deliveries of post, stores, materials and other goods as required.
- Be responsible for the care and use of all tools and equipment and return after use.
- Escort pilot duties
- Assist in equipment and parts stocktake.
- Performs related work as requested by the Manager
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a escort driver would be desired but not essential
- Previous work as a labourer or trade assistant preferred
- Clean driving licence required
- Forklift licence preferred
- Experience in site maintenance required
- Knowledge of the use and storage of chemicals
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
Please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager if you have any questions on Tel 0472 838 819 otherwise apply via Seek.