AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealerships with 14 branches in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
We are seeking to recruit 10 highly-motivated candidates to undertake Parts Interpreter traineeships to one day become Parts Interpreting Sales Representatives at our AFGRI Branches which are located in the following towns: Wagin, Geraldton, Carnamah, Dalwallinu, Moora, Pingelly, Wongan Hills, Boyup Brook, Gnowangerup and Esperance. The TAFE training AUR31016 will be over a 2-year period in addition to training at AFGRI Apprentice Academy and hands on training at the branch.
Role and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer needs and enquiries in a workplace
- Sell automotive products and services
- Promote our products and services to customers
- Conduct online transactions
- Learn to find available stock on the system, order stock and complete sale
- Learn to stock take and reorder stock on our system
- Learn to read parts diagrams and interpreter required parts for a customer
- Develop skills to display show room goods and equipment for sale
- Performs office related work as required
- Undertake all relevant training and development activities.
- Completed Year 12, preferably within an agricultural college
- Have an interest in agricultural machinery and industry
- Previous work experience in sales and or customer service preferred
- Good communication skills to develop long term business relations with customers
- Heavy vehicle license and forklift is preferred but not essential
Please indicate on your CV which branch would be your first or second.
AFGRI Equipment is an equal opportunities employer.
If you have any questions, please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager on 0472 838 819 otherwise apply now via Seek.com.au