AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years. In 2015 we were 3 branches and today we are one of the largest ag companies with 14 branches in WA. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
The Parts Manager oversees the parts operations within the dealership to maximise return on investment through parts and sales, inventory control and expense control. Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable parts sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent and effectively engaging department personnel.
- Develops and maintains effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Creates annual 12 month marketing plan with Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives and effective Inventory Management.
- Fosters a proactive approach to sales and conversion of competitive customers
- Managing the spare parts inventory, ordering and stocking of parts, parts turnover, customer fill, physical inventory and parts return.
- Management, direction and supervision of the parts department staff
- Training of parts personnel in marketing, merchandising, product knowledge and all functions of the parts department operations.
- Conducts a perpetual/annual physical inventory of all parts and related inventories.
- Submits all parts warranty and return claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Maximises use of all order discount programs.
- Maintains all department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
- Be available for extended hours of business as required
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies & Procedures.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by your Manager.
Experience and Qualifications
- Diploma in Business Management, Finance, Purchasing preferred
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience in the agricultural industry and familiarity with John Deere products preferred
- Previous experience in training and managing a team
- Excellent and proven customer and communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft office and ability to learn Equip and John Deere systems to process orders
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus scheme
- John Deere University Training
- In-house training
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Please apply via Seek by sending your resume to Gabi Duguid, HR Manager, or for further info call TEL 0472 838 819.