AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership with 14 branches in Western Australia. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broadacre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment and vehicles.
Provide telephone based support for Precision Ag and machine related issues
- Log/manage incoming support tickets, diagnose software related complaints, and find a solution
- Reduce customer downtime for Precision Ag related systems
- Assist customers in using Precision Ag systems and data
- Assist in maintaining Precision Ag stock controls and allocations
- Ensure Precision Ag components sold are registered in the Stellar Account
- Process customer subscriptions, renewals and reminders
- Provide Precision Ag technical support to service and sales staff
- Support installation and start-up process for Precision Ag component added to machines
- Support customers in managing, processing and interpreting data gathered via the equipment
Skills and experience
A tertiary qualification in agriculture preferred
- Some experience in Agricultural production systems and process used in Western Australia
- High level computer skills. Ag Management software experience preferred.
- Solid organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
Please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager on TEL 0472 838 819 if you have any questions otherwise apply via our website.