Responsible for the successful coordination and administration of warranties function for the group to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction is exceeded. And is responsible for ensuring that the workshop paperwork is processed in accordance with company requirements.
- Processes warranty claims for a group of branches.
- Completes the documents required to process the claims, forwards them to the manufacturer/supplier and follows up.
- Ensures that the amounts claimed correspond to the criteria of the manufacturer/supplier.
- Completes pre-authorization applications in contentious cases, forwards them to the manufacturer/supplier and follows up.
- Analyses claims denied by the manufacturer/supplier and, if applicable, resubmits them as soon as possible or obtains authorization to cancel them.
- Ensures that clients are invoiced for uncovered and unauthorized claims.
- Analyses and reviews credits (amounts claimed which must be met by the dealer).
- Explains the warranty provisions to new customers.
- Ensures that defective parts are returned to the manufacturer/supplier.
- Control of all raised & closing of RO’s
- Input of all technician times to R/O’s
- Filing of all workshop paperwork on a daily basis
- Liaise between Customer/Salesman/Supplier to ensure prompt correct & on-time delivery of goods
- Processing of all service purchase orders and invoices
- Preparing customer / insurance quotes as per technician details
- Check regularly on workshop WIP and technician’s productivity and efficiency
- Input journals for branch with Managers approval.
- Preparation of assigned reconciliations as per master list and submit to Head Office by 12th of each month.
- Understanding of warranty claims preferred
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Monitor and care for the health and safety of self and others
- Follow workplace procedures and instructions to achieve good OSH practise
- Identify and report unsafe, unhealthy or hazardous working conditions
- Use personal protective equipment when required
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you can recommend a candidate please give me a call, TEL 0472 838 819.