AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years. In 2015 we were 3 branches, today we are the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia with 14 branches. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
- Twin cab UTE, laptop and mobile
- Competitive salary and monthly commission scheme
- John Deere University training
- Established area of responsibility to sell our products
- Maintain and build on sales to ensure department profitability.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Focus on building greater market share
- Ensure focus with customers and prospects and maintain AFGRI’s service offering exceeds customer expectation.
- Maintain strong AFGRI delivery focus and attempt to close issues as they arise.
- Maintain the business focus in supporting sales development.
- Establish long and short term profit objectives for department and personnel
- Regularly be in the market and visiting customers as required.
- Develop quote and assist clients to specify their equipment requirements.
- Establish manage and control a sales system that recognises and enforces concepts leading to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintain all customer surveys are responded to and actioned as required and review all feedback from these reviews.
- Development a customer base for your designated area of responsibility.
- 3+ years equipment sales experience
- Diploma in Marketing, Sales or Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Office and learn new software
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret basic sales reports
- Ability to work flexible hours
If you have any questions please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager on 0472 838 819 otherwise apply now.