- Work for a growing agricultural company with 14 branches in WA
- Competitive salary, commission with vehicle
- Grow sales in an established area
AFGRI Equipment Ltd Pty is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia with 14 branches. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment and vehicles.
Job Responsibilities for Sales Rep
- Maintain and build on sales to ensure department profitability.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Focus on building greater market share
- Ensure focus with customers and prospects and maintain AFGRI’s service offering exceeds customer expectation.
- Maintain strong AFGRI delivery focus and attempt to close issues as they arise.
- Maintain the business focus in supporting sales development.
- Establish long and short term profit objectives for department and personnel
- Regularly be in the market and visiting customers as required.
- Develop quote and assist clients to specify their equipment requirements.
- Establish manage and control a sales system that recognises and enforces concepts leading to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintain all Customer Surveys are responded to and actioned as required and review all feedback from these reviews.
- Development a customer base for your designated area of responsibility.
- 3+ years equipment sales experience
- Diploma in Marketing, Sales or Business preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices preferred
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret basic sales reports
- Ability to work flexible hours
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
If you have any questions please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Manager on 0472 838 819, otherwise apply via Seek.