AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters and light vehicles
- Diagnose, repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
- Knowledge of AMS technology
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentice
- Have high level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Have pride in the work you turn out and be able to work to time frames and deadlines
- Be a team player with good communication skills with managers and customers
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
If you have any questions, please call Gabi Duguid, HR Manager TEL 0472 838 819 or apply via Seek.