Service Technician – Lake Grace
AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment and vehicles.
AFGRI Equipment Australia Pty Ltd is growing and require Service Technician to fill a position at our Lake Grace Branch.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters using hydraulics hoists or jacks.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant trade qualifications.
- Poses the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers.
- Have high level diagnostic skills.
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Have previous experience with agricultural equipment.
- Be computer literate.
Relocation assistance will be considered for the right candidate.
AFGRI Equipment is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply to Gabi Duguid, HR Officer Email: email@example.com