AFGRI Equipment is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
- Competitive salary and monthly bonus
- Work UTE
- Laptop and mobile
- Training via John Deere University
- Excellent career advancement
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Most of the work is on agricultural machinery of no more than 100 horse power such as tractors, ride on mowers, gators as well as golf and turf machinery.
- You will be required to go to the field and work on large ag machinery such as wheel and track tractors
- Diagnose, repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters and light vehicles
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel or motor trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry
- Have experience working in a dealership environment which has a fast paced nature
- Poses the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentice
- Have high level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits
- Be able to work in a workshop and field service environment.
Please apply to Gabi Duguid, HR Manager TEL 0472 838 819 at firstname.lastname@example.org