AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years. In 2015 we were 3 branches, today we are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in WA with 14 branches. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers.
- Career development and internal promotion opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay with monthly bonus scheme
- Work UTE, mobile and laptop
- John Deere University courses to develop your skills
- Internal training at our AFGRI Apprentice Academy
- Work on high spec machinery like John Deere, Manitou, Khun, Bourgault and many more.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters and light vehicles
- Diagnose, repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
- Knowledge of AMS technology
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentice
- Have high level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Have pride in the work you turn out and be able to work to time frames and deadlines
- Be a team player with good communication skills with managers and customers
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you have any questions, please call Gabi Duguid, HR Manager TEL 0472 838 819 or apply via Seek.