AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, one of the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
- Career development and internal promotion opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay with monthly bonus scheme
- Work UTE, mobile and laptop
- John Deere University courses to develop your skills
- Internal training at our AFGRI Apprentice Academy
- Work in the workshop and field as required
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters using hydraulics hoists or jacks.
- Train an apprentice
The successful applicants will:
- Heavy duty diesel mechanic trade certification
- Poses the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers
- Have high level diagnostic skills
- Have previous experience with agricultural equipment
- Be computer literate.
AFGRI is an equal opportunities employer with a professional culture that will challenge and support you.
Please email your CV to Gabi Duguid, HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, TEL 0472 838 819