AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years. In 2015, we were 3 branches. Today, we are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in Australia with 14 branches across WA. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers.
- Career development and internal promotion opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay with monthly bonus scheme
- Work UTE, mobile and laptop
- John Deere University courses to develop your skills
- Work on high spec machinery like John Deere, Manitou, Kuhn, Bourgault and many more.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors and harvesters
- Diagnose, repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
- Knowledge of AMS technology
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Warranty work
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentice
- Have high level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Have pride in the work you turn out and be able to work to time frames and deadlines
- Be a team player with good communication skills with managers and customers
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you have any questions, please call Gabi Duguid, HR Manager TEL 0472 838 819 or apply via Seek or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.