AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
We’ve worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
AFGRI is growing and require Service Technicians to fill a positions at our various branches: Albany, Boyup Brook, Carnamah, Dalwallinu, Esperance, Geraldton, Gnowangerup, Guildford, Lake Grace, Moora, Pingelly, Wagin, Witchcliffe & Wongan Hills.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters using hydraulics hoists or jacks.
The successful applicants will:
- Heavy duty diesel mechanic trade certification
- Poses the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers
- Have high level diagnostic skills
- Be able to work in a field service environment
- Have previous experience with agricultural equipment
- Be computer literate.
If you have any questions, please contact Gabi Duguid, HR Officer TEL 92771140 or apply via Seek.com.au