AFGRI Equipment is a progressive and dynamic company with employees that are passionate about customer service, reliability and supporting the local communities and farmers. In 2015 we were 3 branches, today we are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in WA with 14 branches. We supply quality new and used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers.
AFGRI needs a truck driver for a 3 month contract. Extension may be possible. The driving will be mostly between Moora, Wongan Hills, Dalwallinu branches, but long distance may also be required throughout WA. Therefore you will need to reside near one of these towns.
- Transports machinery and farming equipment to/from customers and/or between dealer facilities; may also pick up new equipment from branches
- Supports the sales department with equipment delivery as needed
- Responsible for completing the drivers log book daily, service reports and other required documents
- Maintains records of pickup and deliveries and obtains necessary signatures and receipts
- Complete pre-start checklists
- Maintains all required certifications in line with DOT, OSHA and company policy
- May need to maintain assigned trucks and related equipment in good condition
- Other reasonable additional duties as requested by Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Clean WA MC driving licence
- Forklift license
- Escort pilot license preferred
- Knowledge of Road Traffic Act
- Able to operate a 2 way radio
- Knowledge of slings and securing loads
- Able to pass a Commercial Drivers Medical and D7A Screen
We are an equal opportunities employer.
If you have any questions, please call Gabi Duguid, HR Officer, TEL 0472 838 819 or apply now.