They’re quick, compact-and anything but basic. The John Deere 4105 Compact Utility Tractor is built for hard work without the hassle, especially when it comes to loading, mowing and landscaping work. You’ll also experience standard hydrostatic transmission with no clutching or shifting with the John Deere 4105 Compact Utility Tractor. Plus, the 4105 gives you Twin Touch™ pedals, 4WD and power steering. This John Deere Compact Utility Tractor is ideal for residential, commercial, governmental & agricultural applications.
John Deere 4105 Compact Utility Tractor Features
- 29.8 kW (40.5 hp) —Yanmar Liquid-Cooled Diesel Engine Efficient diesel engines that offer deep reserves of torque for handling tough loads.
- Fixed Roll Over Protective Structure Certified to ASAE standards.
- iMatch™ Quick Hitch Optional feature makes lining up and attaching rear implements a snap.
- Quik-Park™ 300 CX Loader or H165 Loader Can be attached and detached in less than three minutes without leaving your seat or requiring tools.
- Effortless power steering Even during loader operation.
- 4WD and differential lock Dig in during loader work or travelling over challenging ground.
- Optional cruise control Provides effortless, automotive like control while reducing operator fatigue and increasing productivity.
- Electro-hydraulic SCV Makes grapple work effortless.
As always with John Deere Equipment, you expect a premium, reliable product. The John Deere 4105 Compact Utility Tractor is no different maintaining that high standard.