Here it is, your opportunity to join the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia.
We currently have a Parts Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative role available at our Wongan Hills Branch. AFGRI would like to invite individuals who feel that they have the required skills, competence and experiences to succeed in the role to apply.
- Attend to over the counter service and customer phone enquiries.
- Grow the Parts Department sales through proactive sales in all products.
- Utilise all available resources to execute target marketing and prospecting.
- Parts interpreting, invoicing, data entry and counter sales.
- Reconciliation of supplier’s invoices with packing slips.
- Take an active role in the weekly, seasonal and general advertising and promotion of AFGRI and its products.
- Follow up on all credits that have been entered or returned.
- Maintain the parts database and price lists accurately and promptly.
- Unpack freight and stock; Rotate and manage shelve displays.
- Be available for extended hours of business including every second Saturday.
- Retail parts experience or similar role and industry required.
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery and vehicles is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of agricultural and farming or operational practices preferred.
- Building customer relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills essential.
- Ability to use standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions (intermediate level).
- Forklift license preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Work with integrity.
- Enjoy working as part of a highly productive team.
If you are an ambitious and hardworking individual, this is likely to be the opportunity that takes your career to the next level. Investing in AFGRI is an investment in your future. Apply now!
Should you have any questions about this role, contact HR on 08 6274 2400, otherwise apply via SEEK today!
AFGRI is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity and inclusion.