AFGRI Equipment is a progressive and dynamic company with branches throughout WA. Our employees are passionate about customer service, reliability, and supporting local farmers and communities.
We have a great opportunity for a Service Technician (Ag Mechanical) in a growing company with career progression and training.
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package including a monthly bonus
- Work UTE, Mobile phones and laptop service advisor for diagnostics
- Rural housing subsidies
- Job security
- Ability to come home to your family every night
- Career development and internal promotion.
- John Deere University courses to develop your current skills and to keep up to date with new technologies and product training.
- Internal training and much more
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters and light vehicles.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Diagnose, repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation, and make necessary adjustments as necessary.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Knowledge of AMS technology.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentices.
- Have high-level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Have pride in the work you turn out and be able to work to time frames and deadlines
- Be a team player with good communication skills with managers and customers
If you are looking for career progression and working in a great team, we encourage you to submit your application now.
Investing in AFGRI is an investment in your future.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourages workforce diversity.
If you have any questions, please call Sian Owen (HR) 08 6274 2400, email firstname.lastname@example.org or “apply now”.