We currently have a vacancy for a Service Technician role at our Moora Branch. If you are passionate about customer service, reliability and supporting the local communities and farmers, this is your opportunity to join our well-established team in Moora.
We want to invite individuals who feel that they have the required skills, competence and experiences to succeed in the role to apply.
- Job security and career progression
- Come home to your family every night
- Career development and internal promotion opportunities throughout our 14 branches & our Head Office
- Competitive rates of pay with monthly bonus scheme
- Work UTE, mobile and laptop
- John Deere University courses presented by our own certified dealer instructors
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters and light vehicles
- Diagnose, repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, welding equipment, grinders.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
- Knowledge of AMS technology
- Record details of repairs made, and parts used.
- Clean and lubricate parts.
- Service or overhaul engines.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
The successful applicant will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentice
- Have high level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Have pride in the work you turn out and be able to work to time frames and deadlines
If you are an ambitious, hardworking individual, waiting for an opportunity to take the next step in your career, don’t let this opportunity go by. Apply now to avoid disappointment. Should you have any questions about this role, please contact Josh on 08 9651 1363, otherwise apply by submitting your CV and compelling cover letter!
AFGRI is an equal opportunities employer and encourages diversity and inclusion.