Here it is, your opportunity to join the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia.
We currently have a Detailer's role available at our South Guildford, HQ. AFGRI would like to invite individuals who feel that they have the required skills, competence and experiences to succeed to apply.
- Detail the fleet of small to very large agricultural, construction, forestry, and golf equipment and machinery to AFGRI's highest level of standard and quality!
- Continuously attending to the appearance and presentation of the entire fleet; rotating through the whole equipment list.
- Exterior detailing includes: washing, drying, clay bar treatment, buffing, cleaning windows.
- Interior detailing includes: applying upholstery products, dusting, cleaning windows.
- Inspecting and reporting defects found in the equipment and machinery to Service Manager for attention.
- The placement of equipment and machinery for display and storage as directed.
Skills and Experience:
- Clean WA C Class driving licence or higher
- Forklift licence preferred
- Knowledge and experience of Working at Heights preferred
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience detailing large agricultural equipment a distinct advantage.
- Experience applying cleaning products to the interior and exteriors of large machinery another distinct advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of selecting and using appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the job at hand.
- Knowledge of the safe use and storage of chemicals.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, be self-directed and meet deadlines and schedules.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply right now via our website or SEEK!