AFGRI Equipment is a mid-sized company with large sized ambitions executing a comprehensive and resourced growth strategy.
Here at AFGRI, we have an opportunity to recruit a passionate, experienced and skilled sales negotiators. It is your chance to join the largest John Deere dealership in Western Australia.
- Competitive base salary.
- Monthly commission payments.
- Dual cab ute.
- Laptop and phone.
- John Deere University Training presented by our certified dealer instructors.
- Mentoring from our Group Sales Manager.
- Job security.
- Focus on continuously improving our growing market share.
- Develop clear and compelling written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Ensure AFGRI's service offering by always exceeding customer's expectation.
- Maintain strong AFGRI delivery focus and service excellence by closing issues as they arise.
- Maintain and build on sales to ensure sustained profitability.
- Maintain a sales system that recognises and enforces concepts leading to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Manage and ensure all customer surveys/enquiries receive quality, timely responses and are actioned.
You are likely to have the following to be successful in the role:
- Previous sales experience, although preferred, not required.
- A passion for agriculture with a deep desire to deliver service excellence.
- Know agricultural, farming or operational practices.
- Possess excellent customer relationship skills.
- Able to work as part of a team.
AFGRI offers structured career progression opportunities throughout our multiple branches and head office locations.
If you are both ambitious and hardworking, this will likely be the opportunity that takes your career to the next level. Investing in AFGRI is an investment in your future. Apply now to avoid a lifetime of disappointment!
Should you have any questions about this role or your career contact Max Kerkmans on 0429 814 000, otherwise apply here today by submitting your CV along with a compelling cover letter!