AFGRI is a global agricultural company in business for more than 90 years, the largest John Deere equipment dealership in Western Australia. We supply quality new any used agricultural equipment, service and parts tailored to the need of broad acre farmers. Our main product line is John Deere, but also supply other farming equipment.
We've worked hard to create a culture that will challenge you and give you the support you need to really go places. We are an equal opportunities employer and here everyone is treated with respect and everyone has the potential to make the most of their skills.
- Control of all raised & closing of R/O's
- Input of all technician times to R/O's
- Filing of all workshop paperwork on a daily basis
- Process all warranty claims in the subscribed time
- Liaise between Customer/Salesman/Supplier to ensure prompt correct & on-time delivery of goods
- Type all Meeting Minutes held by the Service Department
- Processing of all service purchase orders and invoices
- Ensuring Department of Transport licencing paperwork is completed and submitted promptly
- Preparing customer / insurance quotes as per technician details
- Check regularly on workshop WIP and technician's productivity and efficiency
- Produce journal documents and forward original to Head Office.
- Create miscellaneous invoices and adjustment notes.
- Input journals for branch with Managers approval.
- Maintain journal master sheet
- Assist with Reception if needed
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Excellent customer service focus
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills
- Computer literate with demonstrable intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid organisational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills