AFGRI Equipment is seeking experienced Heavy-Duty Mechanics (Service Technicians) to join our Dalwallinu dealership. You will be responsible for providing mechanical services, repairs, pre-delivery, and diagnostic works on customer or dealer-owned farming equipment.
What we offer:
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Products and services that you can be proud of
- Staff incentives and bonus schemes
- Excellent team environment
- Extensive training
- Job security
- Structured career development
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm equipment such as tractors, sprayers, and harvesters.
- Diagnose, repair, or replace defective parts.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry.
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentices.
- Have high-level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits.
- Be able to work in a field service environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Have pride in the work you turn out and be able to work to time frames and deadlines
- Be a team player with good communication skills with managers and customers
If you're looking to join our team, please submit a copy of your resume and cover letter, letting us know why you're the right candidate for this role.