AFGRI Equipment is a Market Leader in Agricultural Equipment. Your reliable source of premium new and used equipment, meeting machinery needs of our customers.
About the role:
AFGRI has an exciting Service Technician available at our Moora branch. You will be responsible for providing mechanical services, repairs, pre-delivery, and diagnostic works on customer or dealer-owned farming equipment.
- Undertake repairs and/or maintenance as listed on a RO (Repair Order) to Dealership requirements
- Detect, diagnose and test equipment with the assistance of computers
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, test operations and make adjustments as necessary
- Have relevant heavy diesel trade qualifications preferably in the agricultural industry.
- Possess the ability to deliver competent technical support to the customers and apprentices.
- Have high-level diagnostic experience with electrical systems and circuits.
What we offer:
- Extensive product training
- Internal and external career development and training opportunities
- Monthly Incentives
If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now!
If you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please call Josh on 0428 075 955.