AFGRI Equipment is seeking several Sales Representatives, with positions open across all 19 of our West Australian Branches.
Responsible for customer relationship management and satisfaction, prospect conversion and achieving maximum sales profitability and growth within an assigned territory, selling new and used agricultural machinery and equipment to new and existing customers.
About the role:
- Establish manage and control a sales system that recognises and enforces concepts leading to customer loyalty and referrals
- Maintain and build on sales to ensure department profitability
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all other departments to reduce conflict and maximise Dealership Profitability
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with JDL / ANDZ that will help to provide current information for the Dealership
- Sales Experience, preferably in an Agricultural Setting
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of standard Microsoft desktop applications and in-house software
What we offer:
- Extensive product training
- Internal and external career development and training opportunities
- Job security in a full-time role
- Supportive team and working environment
~ Salary ranges from $60,000 - $70,000 depending on skills and experience ~
Applications close 16 April 2023
If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now!