AFGRI Equipment is seeking several Service Technicians (Heavy Diesel Mechanics), with positions open across all 19 of our West Australian Branches.
You will be responsible for providing mechanical services, repairs, pre-delivery, and diagnostic works on customer or dealer-owned farming equipment.
What we offer:
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Products and services that you can be proud of
- Staff incentives and bonus schemes
- Excellent team environment
- Extensive training
- Job security in a full-time role
- Ongoing training and development
- Team member discount on brands including John Deere
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm equipment such as tractors, sprayers, and harvesters.
- Diagnose, repair, or replace defective parts.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters and hand tools.
The successful applicants will:
- Have relevant trade qualifications.
- Have pride in the work you turn out.
- Be a team player.
~ Salary ranges from $86,000 - $119,000 depending on skills and experience ~
If this sounds like the role for you, please Apply Now!
Applications close on 31 August 2023