Careers with AFGRI Equipment
As you consider a career at AFGRI Equipment, you will find countless opportunities to contribute to agricultural solutions and machinery that are changing the world in real and measurable ways in our technical, sales, parts, AMS job roles.
Why AFGRI Equipment?
You can excel at AFGRI because we’re ready and equipped to help you propel your career. The opportunities, challenges, and learning we provide will help you build your future with us.
- A company of focused on people excellence
- A company that prides itself on providing service excellence
- A company with a culture of diversity and inclusiveness.
Build your career
We offer career enrichment by providing well thought out resources for your growth, skill development and learning. We have:
- Apprentice program for our service department. An apprenticeship is where the job is combined with paid work and structured training. As an apprentice, you spend time in paid employment, learning practical skills on-the-job and putting them into practice. Structured training will be at a TAFE as well as through our own AFGRI Academy. After 4 years, you will receive a qualification as an agricultural technician which is a nationally recognised qualification. View the following link to see our Apprentice Progam 2018. Apprentices 2018
- Vacancies across 14 of our branches for qualified heavy diesel and ag technicians, parts interpreters, administrators, sales representatives and experienced Managers within each department.
We are forward thinking company working to help sustain food production for humans and animals. Areas where we help our customers’ most complex challenges include:
- Setting up communication networks with our AMS towers
- Provide advanced AMS technology to drive our farming machinery
- Sell and service highly complex farming machinery
- Work with Agronomists to gather data on weather, soil and crop yields in our region
- Support farming communities
Choosing an employer is an important undertaking. After all, you’re going to spend a significant amount of your time and energy on your career. We offer benefits that reward your achievements and provide a balanced life. We structure our pay program to be market-competitive with support for those living in rural communities.