Careers with AFGRI Equipment
For many years, AFGRI Equipment has shaped the careers of our highly skilled team members. Do you want to join our team? Talented, passionate, professional and ambitious, our staff is the fabric of our brand.
Not only are we looking to employ trained individuals with experience in the farming equipment sector but we want people with integrity and goals. As a respected supplier of high-quality farming equipment and parts, our team is highly skilled in all areas related to servicing, sales, customer service, engine maintenance, parts installations and machinery specifications.
As you consider a career at AFGRI Equipment, you will find countless opportunities to contribute to the agricultural industry. Management, sales, parts, service and precision ag are all avenues you can undertake in the various roles available at AFGRI.
If you qualify for any of our current vacancies and you are interested in joining a dynamic company that is one of the leading equipment suppliers in the country, contact us today. We look forward to growing our highly competent team of specialists.
Why AFGRI Equipment?
AFGRI will provide you the opportunity to develop a career within the company as we encourage training and personal development. The opportunities, challenges and learning we provide will help you build your future with us. As a company we encompass the following 3 elements:
- People of excellence
- We pride our self on providing service excellence
- A culture of diversity and inclusiveness.
Build your career
We offer career enrichment by providing well thought out resources for your growth, skill development and learning. We have the following opportunities:
- Vacancies across our 14 of branches for qualified heavy diesel and ag technicians, parts interpreters, administrators, sales representatives and experienced managers within each department.
- Apprentice programs for our service department. An apprenticeship is where the job is combined with paid work and structured training. As an apprentice, you spend time in paid employment, learning practical skills on-the-job and putting them into practice. Structured training will be at a TAFE as well as through our own AFGRI Academy. After 4 years, you will receive a qualification as an agricultural technician which is a nationally recognised qualification.
We are a forward thinking company working to help sustain food production. Areas where we help our customers’ most complex challenges include:
- Sell and service highly complex farming machinery
- Provide advanced precision ag technology to drive our farming machinery
- Setting up communication networks with our RTK towers
- Work with Agronomists to gather data on weather, soil and crop yields in our region
- Support farming communities
Choosing an employer is an important undertaking. After all, you’re going to spend a significant amount of your time and energy on your career. We offer benefits that reward your achievements and provide a balanced life. We structure our pay program to be market-competitive with support for those living in rural communities.